Tentative Agreement Reached
By Union Gas Workers'
Published: March 16, 2015
The Gas Workers’ Bargaining Committee has reached a tentative agreement with Union Gas.
Location, dates and times for Ratification meetings are as follows;
- Monday, March 16th - Brantford C/C; Simcoe & Brantford Operations – 6:15pm @ the Gunner’s Club, 115 Henry Street, Brantford;
- Monday, March 16th – Hamilton – 8pm @ the Royal Canadian Legion, 435 Limeridge Road East, Hamilton;
- Tuesday, March 17th – Waterloo – 7pm @ Plumbers & Steamfitters Hall; 225 Frobisher Drive, Waterloo;
- Wednesday, March 18th – Chatham/STO - 5pm @ the Union Gas Auditorium, 555 Riverview Drive, Chatham, ON;
- Wednesday, March 18th – Windsor – 5pm @ the Unifor Hall, 1855 Turner Road, Windsor, ON;
- Thursday, March 19th – Sarnia – 5pm @ the Unifor Local 914 Hall, 900 Devine St. Sarnia, ON;
- Thursday, March 19th – London – 8pm @ the Unifor Hall, 140 Pine Valley Blvd. London, ON;
Look forward to seeing everyone at the meetings.
Thank-you all for your support throughout this process.
Union Gas Workers’ Bargaining Committee
Windsor – Ken Lefler, Paul Joy;
Chatham – Bob McFadden;
Sarnia – Fred Unternahrer;
STO – Bob Price, Jeff Gray;
London – Steph Haskell, Rob Roca;
Simcoe – Art Couperous;
Brantford – Rich Pragnell;
Waterloo – John Wilson, Lillian Laird;
Brantford Call Centre – Cathy Petrucci;
Hamilton/Halton – Jim Galvin
Unifor National Rep – Bruce Teran